Sample Questions for Oil India Limited 2021
Q1. How many terms are there in 20, 25, 30 . . . . . . 140?
2. Find the first term of an AP whose 8th and 12th terms are respectively 39 and 59.
3. Find the 15th term of the sequence 20, 15, 10 . . . . .
4. The sum of the first 16 terms of an AP whose first term and third term are 5 and 15 respectively is
5. How many terms are there in the GP 5, 20, 80, 320……….. 20480?
Q1. Rajeev failed in the examination because none of his answers were _ to the questions asked.
2.There are _ views on the issue of giving bonus to the employees.
3. Man who has committed such an _ crime must get the most severe punishment.
4. He has _ people visiting him at his house because he fears it will cause discomfort to neighbours
5. Although he never learn to read, his exceptional memory and enquiring mind eventually made him a very _ man.
Q1. Which antivirus is harmful to the computer?A. shareware
B. anti virus
E.All of these
F.None of these
Q2. Any instruction initiates interrupt which are:
Q3. Select one option which is not automation?
A. CRM Tools
B. SCM Tools
C. ERP Tools
D. Operating system
Q4. levels are 8bit image is…
Q5. Arrays elements can be accessed?
D. Both B and C