Oil India Limited GK
1) OIL DAIRY Project of Oil India Limited is called?
2) Which project of Oil India Limited provides skill training?
Ans: Project Swalamban
3) Project Sparsha of Oil India Limited is related to
Ans: Free Mobile Dispenser Service
4) Project DIKSHA of Oil India Limited is related to
Ans: Computer Literacy Training
5) Under Oil India Limited Siksha Ratna Purashkar, OIL gives how much amount of award?
Ans: 2 Lakh
6) NRL was founded in
7) NRL was opened in
8) What is NRL
Ans: Numaligarh Refinery Limited
9) First Crude Oil in Assam discovered by
Ans: R. Wilcox
10) Who discovered oil in World?
Ans: Edwin L. Drake
11) To support Unemployment Youth and Strengthen Rural Economy, Oil started the project
12) When was Oil Nursing School established?
13) In which year Oil was awarded as Navaratna Company
14) Where is the head quarter of OIL
15) Who is the owner of OIL
Ans: Govt of India; Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
16) Who is the first chairman of OIL?
Ans: WPG Maclachlan
17) Which is the longest pipeline in India?
Ans: Kandla- Bhatinda Oil Pipeline
18) How many pump stations in OIL?
19) Which state is the largest producer of crude OIL in India?
20) Which is the largest Oil field in India?
Ans: The Bombay High
21) What is the first pipeline in India?
Ans: Naharkatia-Nunmati Barauni Pipeline
22) Where is the world’s maximum number of oil field present?
Ans: Venezuela – 304 billion barrels
23) Which is the biggest refinery in India
Ans: Reliance Jamnagar Ref.
24) Who is the chairman of Bharat Petroleum?
Ans: K. Padmakar
25) Which states of India have oil fields?
Ans: Assam, Gujrat, Rajasthan
26) When did “Oil India Rural Development Society” (OIRDS) start?
27) What is the mission of “Oil India Rural Development Society” (OIRDS)?
Ans: Equipping the rural societies with technological advancements
28) When was “OIL Rupantar” implemented?
Ans: September, 2003
29) Mission of OIL Rupantar
Ans: to assist Self Help Groups for development of Agro based industries like bamboo cultivation, floriculture, fishery, sericulture, organic farming, etc and other allied activities like duck farming, pig rearing, goat farming, dairy farming, handloom, small business, etc. along with a Computer Centre thereby helping the unemployed youths to find alternate employment.
30) Mission of “Project OIL Kamdhenu”
Ans: OIL aims at replicating Gujarat’s Amul story of cooperative dairy farming in the Company’s operational areas of Upper Assam resulting in ‘White Revolution’ and economic empowerment of the rural communities.