Give two examples of Gravitational Force
Q. What is Gravitational Force?
Ans: The universal force of attraction, which is acting between objects, is known as the gravitational force
Examples Of Gravity
As we learned in this article that gravity is the force that pulls two bodies together, below are the examples of gravity:
- The force acting between the Sun and the Earth.
- The force that is responsible for the revolution to the Moon around the Earth.
- The tides that are caused in the ocean is due to the force from the Moon.
- The force that is holding all the gases in the Sun.
- The force that is acting on us making us walk on the ground and not float in the air.